- Current role: postdoctoral fellow, European Institute, London School of Economics
- PhD topic: How can we get local firms to work with each other to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes and foster local development in low-trust settings?
- My publications in Politics & Society (2021) and Governance (2022) address the causes and impacts of Brexit in post-industrial areas in the UK.
- Other relevant experience: Worked at the European Commission's Structural Reform Support Service (now DG reform) and in the office of the Greek Minister of Education
- Expertise: local development, cooperation, cohesion policy, agricultural policy, education policy
- Methods: comparative case study design, interviews, fieldwork, mixed methods
- Geographical focus: Greece, Italy, UK
- Languages: English, Greek, German, Italian, French