My interests broadly lie in literature/ visual media, politics and human rights. I am currently pursuing my Masters in Human Rights and Politics on a scholarship that covers my tuition and most of my living expenses (Margaret Basu Fund Award) at LSE. I am deeply interested in exploring questions around migration, social exclusion, citizenship, marxism, indian politics and cinema, news media, cultural hegemony, nationalism, democracies, and inequality.
* Lead a team in ethnographic fieldwork in the slums of Guwahati.
* Conducted video and audio (podcasts) interviews, and written academic articles for Azaad Awaaz- the patrika of CNES.
* Co-Lead of Azaad Awaaz
* Member of Team Visual Storyboard
* Reported on events around migration for the blog
* Produced an original article on citizenship