- Current role: postdoctoral fellow at the London School of Economics.
- Expertise: migration and refugee policies, EU policies and politics, home affairs.
- Methods: policy analysis, policy evaluation (Better Regulation guideline), interviews, surveys, descriptive statistics.
- Geographical focus: Europe and the EU; Italy, France, and the UK.
- Other relevant experience: worked for the European Commission (DG Home), collaborated with policymakers (Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs).
- Languages: English, Italian, French, Chinese.
PhD & MA
King's College London
LSE European Institute