Versatile freelance consultant, senior researcher and project lead.
Based on my experience across a range of fields I have set up Innovation Office to work on impactful projects serving private and public clients.
Areas of expertise:
• Education & Skills
• Environment & Energy
• Democracy & Governance
• Public Policy/EU Policies
• International Development
• Urban & Regional Development
• Trade & Investment
• Psychological & Behavioural Science
• Media, Communications and Culture
• Organisations and management
• Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Please get in touch with any collaboration opportunities, happy to provide further information on my experience related to the above areas.
Innovation Office is a consultancy serving private & public clients through rigorous research in the following areas:
• Democracy & Governance, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, EU Policies, Education & Skills, Environment & Energy
• International Development, Urban & Regional Development, Trade & Investment, Psychological & Behavioural Science
• Amongst our clients and partners we count UNESCO and the Fraunhofer Society
TBA21–Academy is Thyssen-Bornemisza Art Contemporary Foundation's research centre and cultural ecosystem fostering a deeper relationship to the ocean through the lens of art to inspire care and action. Established in 2011, the Academy has been an incubator for collaborative research, artistic production, and new forms of knowledge by combining art and science for more than a decade.
• Led on successful European Union bid and coordinated implementation & impact measurement of consortium project
• Wrote policy proposal leading to EUR 300m being added to the European Commission’s budget for art & culture focused on the ocean
• Established strategic partnerships with Mercedes-Benz, investor Ray Dalio’s OceanX, movie director James Cameron’s Avatar Alliance Foundation and former Google CEO Eric Schmidt’s Ocean Institute
STiR Education is helping 200,00 teachers and officials in India, East Africa and Indonesia fall back in love with teaching again, through reigniting their intrinsic motivation. So that 6 million children develop a lifelong love of learning that enables them to succeed in a modern world. We aim to reach 60 million children by 2025, and 300 million children by 2030.
• Collaborated with senior leadership on design of educational programme and theory of change
• Built and managed relationships with leading capital providers such as UBS, MasterCard and Dubai Cares
• Created proposals for leading foundations and bilateral donors such as DfID and USAID
• Designed and delivered cross-departmental learning & skills development programme for team
• Organised delegation visit for UK’s Department of International Development and the Ugandan Ministry of Education
• Raised $3.1+ million jointly with CEO and Director of Donor Partnerships & Strategic Communication
Main contact person in the UK for businesses, investors, universities and research institutions to support the strengthening of British-German trade relations with the over 1,300 small, medium sized and large member businesses of the association in Germany and over 120 other countries across all regions of the world.
Future Impact explores and actively engages with the technology, science and issues that will shape our future. We have 5 Future Impact Focuses- The Future of Work, Climate, The Future of Health, Cyber Society & Space.
• Extended think tank’s network within London’s innovation ecosystem, leading to conferences and roundtables with speakers from Bloomsbury AI/Facebook, DeepMind, London Futurists, Accenture Digital and PwC Artificial Intelligence
The World Citizen School is an innovative educational project, a free learning space and network of student-led social and environmental ventures. We promote self-organised and experience-based learning at the cutting edge of social entrepreneurship, politics, society and the environment.
• Led team of 6 in design and delivery of accelerator for 70+ student-led social ventures
• Built partnerships with civil society organisations, universities and policy makers